What Time Does My Photographer Start?
One of the more common questions that come into the planning office is, “what time does my photographer start” or “my hair and makeup people need to know when I need to be ready by.”
The easiest, most accurate way to get your have a hair makeup team a firm photographer and/or videographer start time is to complete the timeline builder form.
There are MANY factors that are considered when determining your photographer’s start time, here are just few:
- Are you doing a first look before the ceremony?
- Do you have 1 or two photographers?
- Are we covering prep for both individuals or just 1?
- What do you want to accomplish photographically in your prep pictures?
- How many hours of coverage is in your package?
- How far is the drive from prep to ceremony venue?
- How many people are in the bridal party?
- What time does the ceremony site require you to be onsite prior?
- Are you doing any family photos before your ceremony?
That’s why it’s so hard to just give a start time without knowing all of your details first.
Please, click the link above to start the timeline creation process, after that we will do a call and really get to know your details of the day and photographic expectations!